Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Inside My Chaos

So i decided to do the "cool" thing and make a blog...well here it is. I've seen other people do this and wondered why anyone would waste their time on it. What is a blog but an online journal where people find enjoyment in informing others about every minute, hour, and day of their lives? Of course I wanted to get in on that...yeah... The real reason I started this blog was so that I had someplace to write down all the crap that I can't tell anybody about. Of course people will (or won't) see it here but at least I won't have to deal with someone lecturing me or judging me or trying to give me advice when all I really want is to say it and be done. I'm not going to be one of those people who updates their blog every day because I know no one really cares what I'm doing on a Thursday at 12:41 p.m. This is strictly for me and my chaos. Read it if you want or don't...I'm sure it's more than boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment